I really like how the Innocence is Bliss described their summer. All of the details about who they hung out with really stuck out in my mind. It made me look back on all of my summers and which one could possibly be my favorite and I will cherish forever. They described awkward and faces filled with acne during the middle school years. It made me realize how goofy we all were back then. I love the humor that they showed throughout the middle school years as well. "Colin asked me the wonderful question every dorky middle school kid longs to hear: "Will you go out with me?" That's a great example on how everyone truly was during those years.
Reminiscing through the past brought back memories of summers I've had and how much of an impact they made on me. This person did a great job of relating to the audience with great detail.
The mood would be giddy, humorous, and exciting. I wanted to know every detail about that relationship even though I probably should have already because I went to the same middle school. This essay made me think about everything and I really liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment