This essay stuck out in my mind out of all three because the descriptive details and imagery it portrays. He is intensely watching this girl do her job and is so impressed my how stress-free and graceful that she is. He made me want to be there with him to watch this girl at Starbucks. It was like she was magical and rare. I love how he repeated "a practiced grace" a couple times throughout the essay.
He made this writing look so easy that anyone could do it, I wonder how long it actually took him to sit down and write this though. I know it would take me an extremely long time. He gave great detail about everything he talked about; and in thinking about the coffee shop, I don't think he left anything out. He seemed to describe everything, and everybody that was in the shop. He discussed what the two workers were wearing, and what every costumer looked like, it's as if I were there with him observing everything too.
I noticed that this essay was kind of like the first one that we did. It had thorough detail about the place we were in and the people that were in that place, but then there was talk about a specific person too. This essay did a great job of giving an example of this composition.
No comments:
Post a Comment